Year is ending, last day of this year. It´ s already late afternoon here. I want to thank all of you for following, subscribing, liking, commenting and sharing my blog. I feel deep gratitude when someone find the shared information helpful in my blog. I hope this information reaches out those who needs most of it. If you know someone who would benefit about my blog posts, please, pass the information.
I am preparing myself to new year by doing the following things, you can follow this ceremony too:
- Blantbased food with fresh wheatgrass juice to nurture the body
- Epsom salt bath with peppermint essential oil to detox the body
- Yoga to balance the chakras
- Deep meditation for higher vibrations
- Using Reiki framework for reflecting this year, and intentions and goals for next year. All you need to this ceremony are:
- White candles to create harmony at home
- Essential oils like lavender for ultrasonic diffuser for relaxation
- Crystals like amethyst, rose quarts, chrysocolla, green aventurine
- Big sketch book and different colored pens
- Solfeggio frequencies 396 Hz to purify the soul
- Green juice to raise the vibrations
You have probably already noticed that my domain name has changed to sarihelen.com. This is more clear and easier to remember than the previous peacefulholistichealthwarrior.com. But my blog name still remain the same. Hope this is not confusing too much you.
There are coming available one-on-one sessions soon via Google Hangouts or Skype:
- Soul Coaching
- Holistic Health Coaching
- Nutritional Coaching especially focused on autoimmune dis-eases, liver disorders
- Counselling focused on personal or spiritual issues
And later on also distant healing sessions, eBooks and online course for Soul Coaching. Also possibility for email coaching due the time zone.
Due to these changes also “following PHHW blog by email” button will disappear on my site. You can already now subscribe monthly newsletter to ensure the blogs posts and news will reach you out.
Feel free to comment below or send me an email. You can also find a photo of me in contact page to see what kind of person is behind this blog.
You can heal yourself – BODY.MIND.SOUL.
Health, Love & Light ♡
Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki Master