In my previous blog post I wrote about Human Energy System and chakras.
You can balance your chakras with Solfeggio frequencies. Solfeggio frequencies make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music, including the beautiful and well known Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. Each Solfeggio tone is comprised of a frequency required to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony.
- UT – 396 Hz /256Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
- RE – 417 Hz/ 288Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
- MI – 528 Hz / 320 Hz – Transformation and Miracles
- FA – 639 Hz/ 341Hz– Connecting/Relationships
- SOL – 741 Hz/ 384hz – Awakening Intuition
- LA – 852 Hz / 488– Returning to Spiritual Order
There is own Solfeggio frequency for each chakra, I have listed the best available frequency from Youtube for the each chakras:
- Root chakra – Solfeggio 396 Hz
- Sacral chakra – Solfeggio 417 Hz
- Solar plexus chakra – Solfeggio 528 Hz
- Heart chakra – Solfeggio 639 Hz
- Throat chakra – Solfeggio 741 Hz
- Third-eye chakra –Solfeggio 852 Hz
- Crown chakra – Solfeggio 963 Hz
It is recommended to use headphones with Solfeggio. Note! If you have epilepsy or any other neurological disorders do not listen the Solfeggio.
Health, Love & Light ♡
-Sari Helen | Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki
Keywords; chakras, solfeggio, solfeggio frequencies, high vibration, body mind & soul,