I have written earlier about how mind affects to illness and healing. But complete healing requires healing in all levels; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Human is multidimensional being with 7 subtle bodies. Mental body is the place where most of dis-eases and illnesses start before it manifests into physical body. Healing only physical (medicine, food) body do not heal completely the person.
Human is entity – body, mind, soul and spirit (life-force).
Healing in all levels
PHYSICAL healing – The Body
- Food diet – fresh plant-based high vibrational food
- Adaptogens to boost immune system
- Stimulate your vagus nerve by singing & chanting, yoga, meditation and diaphragm breathing.
- Light exercise regularly
EMOTIONAL / MENTAL healing – The Mind, the Emotions
- Forgive yourself and others. By forgiving for yourself and others you get inner peace. Do not beat yourself with past events or criticize yourself.
- Meditation helps to reduce stress, brings mental clarity. Helps to fall in sleep better.
- Spend time in nature for grounding and releasing stress
- Essential oils
- Flower Essences
- EFT Emotional Freedom Technique
- Accept all your feelings, handle them and then let them go.
- Connect with your soul. Do things where you find your flow with like drawing, music, writing, journaling or dancing.
SPIRITUAL healing – The Soul
These healing modalities affect in subtle bodies in vibrational levels.
- Aura cleansing using e.g. smudging
- Color therapy
- Crystal therapy
- Energy healing
- Flower essence therapy
- Sound healing
- Solfeggio 432 Hz to release all negative energy
- Raise your vibrations
- Drumming connects with your soul
- Kundalini yoga, Qigong, TaiChi to raise your life-force
These are valuable tools for healing in all levels.
Everything is energy. Everything is connected.
If you have any questions comment below. Or if you want coaching for healing send me a message.
Health, Love & Light ♡
-Sari Helen | Holistic Healing Therapist, Healer, Coach, Counselor
Key words; healing, vibrational medicine, subtle body healing, health, holistic living, health news, self-healing
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Sources: Vibrational Medicine; Dr Richard Gerber, The Subtle Body; Cyndi Dale, The Subtle Body Practise Manual; Cyndi Dale.