Emotional stress is not a clearly labelled phenomenon. It’s a wide range of problems and can range all the way from having a few down days to a more chronic condition. Note, that if you’re having a few down days you shouldn’t immediately pull on the bell or go see your doctor. If you have trauma from past then counseling or psychotherapy might be good choice. Trauma can be divorce, illness, accident or loss of loved one.
It is normal to face also negative thoughts and feelings. It´s not to meant to be always over-positive.
Emotional stress/disorders/trauma also impacts those tight muscles in your neck and shoulders. That stress, coupled with stress added to other areas including your limbic system, meninges, and spinal cord, can have an impact on posture and contribute to poor spine health.
What emotional stress can cause?
Emotional stress can cause many different disorders like these:
- Gut problems
- Skin problems
- Oxidative stress
- Sleep disorders
- Compulsive and obsessive behavior
How to heal emotional stress/disorders/trauma?
Emotional stress, disorders and trauma need to be healed in physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. I wrote earlier about different perspective for illnesses. Everything is connected. Human energy system affects to everything in your body. Mostly lower chakras (root, sacral, solar plexus) are imbalance when disorders or illnesses appear.
PHYSICAL healing – The Body
- Food diet – fresh plant-based high vibrational food
- Adaptogens like ashwagandha helps you calm down.
- Stimulate your vagus nerve by singing & chanting, yoga, meditation and deep breathing.
- Exercise regularly.
EMOTIONAL / MENTAL healing – The Mind
- Forgive yourself and others. By forgiving for yourself and others you get inner peace. Do not beat yourself with past events or criticize yourself.
- Meditation helps to reduce stress, brings mental clarity. Helps to fall in sleep better.
- Spending time in nature grounds you.
- Essential oils
- EFT Emotional Freedom Technique
- Find a quiet place in solitude and face your demons. Accept your dark feelings. Being always over-positive is not good for mental growth.
- Connect with your soul. Do things where you find your flow with like drawing, music, writing, journaling or dancing.
SPIRITUAL healing – The Soul
These healing modalities affect in subtle bodies in vibrational levels. These are helpful all kind of illnesses not just emotional disorders.
- Aura cleansing
- Chakra healing
- Color therapy
- Crystal therapy
- Energy healing
- Flower essence therapy
- Sound healing
- Solfeggio 432 Hz to release all negative energy
- Raise your vibrations
If you are struggling with suicidal thoughts or other detrimental thoughts, please, contact someone who can help like counselor.
Feel free to comment below or send me an email.
Health, Love & Light ♡
– Sari Helen | Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counselor, Reiki Master
Key words; emotional stress, healing, holistic, holistic health, vibrational healing
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.