- Be aware of your thoughts. Positive thoughts raise vibration 10 MHz when negative lowers 12 MHz.
- Meditate regularly in your life. Meditation increases by 15 MHz.
- Be aware of the food you eat. – Food is energy! Even cup pf coffee drops frequency at 52 MHz not to mention about processed and dead food.
- Reduce your drug and alcohol use or cut it out of your life completely.
- Be aware of what kind of information you digest like music, tv, books, movies.
- Be aware of your home environment. Make your home comfortable for you, your sanctuary. Keep you home clutter free.
- Reduce tv watching.
- Become aware of the vibrational levels of your acquaintances, friends, and your family.
- Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return.
- Practice compassion and forgiveness.
- Spend time in nature.
- Exercise, combine exercise with time in nature like walking in the woods.
- Walk barefoot.
- Incenses like lavender, frankincense and patchouli.
- Essential oils like rose 320 MHz, lavender 118 MHz, frankincense 147 MHz.
- You are self-aware (i.e. you are conscious of what you are saying, doing, thinking and feeling, as well as the affect this has on others).
- You are empathetic towards others needs and you make a habit of seeing through the eyes of other people.
- You are highly creative and are often bursting with ideas and inspiration.
- You are emotionally balanced.
- You feel connected to that which is “beyond” you (e.g. life, divinity, love).
- You regularly feel gratitude for what you have in life.
- You don’t experience much disappointment because you don’t cling to passing things (e.g. material comforts, friendships, indulgences).
- You are self-disciplined.
- You do not “need” anything to feel happy.
- You are in-tune with your body and its needs.
- You nurture yourself often.
- You often experience synchronicity.
- You live in the present more than the past or future.
- Your body feels strong and healthy.
- You eat raw, unprocessed food.
- You try to keep your life clutter free.
- You forgive yourself and other people easily.
- You feel as though you have found your calling in life.
- Opportunities and new doors spontaneously appear to you in life.
- You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others – let them win and feel right, it’s OK!
- You feel confident in yourself and your abilities.
- You are highly intuitive.
- You often find yourself in the role of the counselor, peacemaker or teacher in friendships and relationships.
If you have any questions, comment below or send me a message.
Health, Love & Light ♡
Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki Master
Key words; vibrations, vibrational healing, frequencies, holistic healing, health, holistic living,
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.