Staying positive is important for your health. If you are negative you attract more negativity into your life. Negative atmosphere affects you more if you are an empathic or HSP (Highly Sensitive Personality). Negativity and stress are major causes for many illnesses (e.g. cancer).
High vibration associated with love, forgiveness, compassion and peace.
Low vibration associated with hate, fear, greed and depression.
You can influence on your vibrational level. Healthy body vibrates 62-68 MHz. Cold, flu vibrates at 58 MHz, candida at 55 MHz, EBV virus at 52 MHz, cancer at 42 MHz. Human cells start to change (mutate) below 62 MHz.
If you want to raise your vibration, you should pay attention for these followings things:
- Be aware of your thoughts. Positive thoughts raise vibration 10 MHz when negative lowers 12 MHz.
- Meditate regularly in your life. Meditation increases by 15 MHz.
- Be aware of the food you eat. – Food is energy! Even cup pf coffee drops frequency at 52 MHz not to mention about processed and dead food.
- Reduce your drug and alcohol use or cut it out of your life completely.
- Be aware of what kind of information you digest like music, tv, books, movies.
- Be aware of your home environment. Make your home comfortable for you, your sanctuary. Keep you home clutter free.
- Reduce tv watching.
- Become aware of the vibrational levels of your acquaintances, friends, and your family.
- Practice random acts of kindness and expect nothing in return.
- Practice compassion and forgiveness.
- Spend time in nature.
- Exercise, combine exercise with time in nature like walking in the woods.
- Walk barefoot.
- Incenses like lavender, frankincense and patchouli.
- Essential oils like rose 320 MHz, lavender 118 MHz, frankincense 147 MHz.
The higher your body vibration is the healthier you are.
Here is the music that raises your vibration frequency.
If you have a high vibration, here are some signs:
- You are self-aware (i.e. you are conscious of what you are saying, doing, thinking and feeling, as well as the affect this has on others).
- You are empathetic towards others needs and you make a habit of seeing through the eyes of other people.
- You are highly creative and are often bursting with ideas and inspiration.
- You are emotionally balanced.
- You feel connected to that which is “beyond” you (e.g. life, divinity, love).
- You regularly feel gratitude for what you have in life.
- You don’t experience much disappointment because you don’t cling to passing things (e.g. material comforts, friendships, indulgences).
- You are self-disciplined.
- You do not “need” anything to feel happy.
- You are in-tune with your body and its needs.
- You nurture yourself often.
- You often experience synchronicity.
- You live in the present more than the past or future.
- Your body feels strong and healthy.
- You eat raw, unprocessed food.
- You try to keep your life clutter free.
- You forgive yourself and other people easily.
- You feel as though you have found your calling in life.
- Opportunities and new doors spontaneously appear to you in life.
- You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others – let them win and feel right, it’s OK!
- You feel confident in yourself and your abilities.
- You are highly intuitive.
- You often find yourself in the role of the counselor, peacemaker or teacher in friendships and relationships.
Follow on Instagram @sarihelensoulpreneur. Subscribe monthly Newsletter here.
Health, Love & Light ♡
-Sari Helen | Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki
Key words; vibrations, vibrational healing, frequencies, holistic healing, health, holistic living,
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
5 thoughts on “15 Steps to Raise Your Frequency”