It is known there is an invisible life force that weaves through all creation. A cosmic energy, every mystery tradition worked to master this energy to amplify the human experience. Life force energy animates our physical form and flows through, within and around us always. It is this vital force that gives us life and when directed with conscious intent, brings deeper meaning to our lives.
Life force energy = prana (India) , qi/chi (China) , ki (Japan), mana (Hawaii), Universal energy
Life force energy is also crucial when clearing and aligning our chakras. If no life force is present the body will become inert, slowly fading to the moment of death. It is at death in fact that our life force ceases and our soul is freed from the human body.
All levels of our being co-exist in the same physical space at the same time, superimposed upon one another. We know that this is possible because frequencies such as radio, television and satellite broadcasts constantly fill the air, but because their vibrations all differ they generally don’t interfere with one another.
Each layer of our subtle body vibrates at a higher and higher frequency and extends a little further out from the physical body than the previous level. And each layer of the subtle body has a different function. Our subtle energies work from the higher frequency levels downward until they manifest at the physical level. It is through this hierarchy of energy that our Divine Essence, or Spirit, organises the physical body that it uses on this earthly plane.
What is Multidimensional human being?
Signs for low vibration
Here are some signs for low vibration:
- Low energy, fatigue
- Weakness, depletion
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Shortness of breath
- Shallow breathing
- Poor circulation
- Coldness or numbness in the extremities
- Constriction in the body
- Incorrect or distorted perception
- Stuck feelings or emotions
Causes of low vibration
Main causes of low vibration:
- Mental or physical exhaustion
- Imbalanced chakras
- Stuck, unprocessed emotions
- Excessive, chronic caffeine use (initially will cause high vibrations, but eventually leads to burnout)
- Poor sleep
- Poor diet
- Poor digestion
Different ways to increase your life force energy
Here are few tips how you can increase your vibrational level:
- Eat plant based organic fresh food (high vibration food)
- Conscious breathing
- Reduce alcohol and medicine intake
- Rest enough
- Essential oils like lavender, frankincense and patchouli
- Spend time in nature
- Practise meditation daily
- Use crystals like clear quartz, ruby, amber, amethyst, carnelian and fluorite
- Affirmations with centering thoughts
- Energy healing
- Tai chi
- QI therapy – acupuncture
- Solfeggio frequencies
- Release toxic relationships. Negativity draws your energy
- Do heavy metal detox
- How to Remove Negative Energy from your Home
- Practice kindness, compassion and forgiveness
Health, Love & Light ♡
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.
Keywords; life force energy, vibrations, holistic health, holistic living, health