Crystals have been used for their powerful energetic healing properties since ancient times. Crystals can help heal deep-seated issues, thoughts and emotions, bringing forth good health and greater happiness. Crystals affect to subtle bodies (energetic layers create an interconnected field of energy around the physical body that is know as the auric field) through vibrations. Each subtle body connects into the physical body through an energy point or chakra, which directs the energy into the physical body via the meridian system. Each crystal has its own unique healing properties and vibrational level, some crystals have a low, earthy frequency and others an extremely high vibration and some exhibit both. The effect of a crystal differs according to how its vibrations interact with those of the recipient.
Some crystals are best suited for abundance and prosperity, when others are better for love, relationships and harmony, and for emotions and thoughts, even protection and shielding.
Crystals can be used for self-healing like carrying the crystals with you on pocket or jewelries, or place them on your body while laying on. Crystal healing is helpful for healing emotions and thoughts.
We are part of Earth and the Earth is part of us. – Judy Hall
- a crystal is a mineral in its most stable form
- a crystal has a recognizable internal structure made up of repeating arrangements of atoms, known as a crystal lattice
- the geometrical form of a crystal, with symmetrically arranged plance faces, is an expression of its internal atomic structure
- every crystal of the same mineral will have flat faces meeting each other at identical angles
Crystals for Mood Swings
There are many crystals for mood swings (PMS, anxiety and depression) but I would prefer these crystals.
An all-purpose balancing and healing stone. It strengthens all the organs of the physical body. It brings the wearer uplifting energy as well as helping to protect you from negativity. It’s considered so powerful that it can even influence others around you, making them feel happier too. Works with all chakras. Hardness: 5-6/10. Color: blue/green, multicolor.
Powerful healing stone, calming and healing in all aggressive conditions. Wear rose quartz, or hold it when you’re feeling emotionally troubled. Works with heart and throat chakras. Hardness: 7/10. Color: rose, pink, peach, violet-pink.
Clear quartz is capable of absorbing your negativity and channeling it as positivity swiftly. The stone amplifies and strengthens the whole auric field. It brings calm and clarity. Works with all chakras. Hardness: 7/10. Color: transparent, white.
Wonderful healing stone focused on calming and stabilizing. It can also help cure insomnia, battle mood swings, encourage cell regeneration and strengthen immunity. Amethyst is meditative and calming, working with the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. Works with brow and crown chakras. Hardness: 7/10. Color: violet
Green aventurine promotes tranquility and a positive outlook and is an ideal stone for balancing the heart chakra. If you’re too sensitive about the changing seasons, events and temperature of your mood status. Aventurine can bring physical, emotional and spiritual balance into your life. Works with heart chakra. Hardness: 7/10. Color: green, brown or blue.
Mood stone that darkens based on your mood, Carnelian can also be the harbinger of happiness in people suffering from regrets in their lives. Mental clarity is the trademark benefit of using Carnelian to meditate during mood swings. Works well with sacral chakra. Hardness: 7/10. Color: red-orange.
The strongest healing crystal against psychic disturbances. Tourmaline have a powerful healing effect, harmonizing the subtle system. Works with all chakras. Hardness: 7-7,5/10. Color: black, also red, pink, yellow, green, blue, violet, multicolored.
Also kunzite and lepidolite are considered for mood swings. Best crystals for menstrual cramps are turquoise, malachite, bloodstone and especially chryosocolla. Hold the crystal on the side of the pain.
Few things to remember with crystals:
- be aware where you buy crystals from
- be sure about the origin of crystals
- there are different shapes of crystals: tumbled, abundance, natural point, phantom, generator, geode, raw, pyramid, sphere, square
- clean them always before and after the use (healing) either with salt, water or smudging depending on the crystal, mainly for soft crystals only smudging. Jewelries and pocket stones you can smudge once a week.
- store hard and soft stones separately
- size is not important in crystals, only if you treat some organ with crystals then it´s good to have bigger size
- choose some of these crystals which resonates most with you when you touch the crystal you feel if its for you
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.
Source: Judy Hall, Simon Lilly
Keywords; crystals, healing, crystal healing, holistic, holistic healing, holistic life, holistic health