Self-love is essential for healing. It is also biggest life-lesson for everyone. If your self-love is low it also affects to physical health and manifesting the illness. Self-love and mind can heal your body.
Self-love consists the followings:
What you can do to increase your self-love?
- Forgive yourself all past events
- Practise yoga to strength your core. Work especially with solar plexus chakra. Power centre, where many issues we are experiencing with low self-esteem, self-confidence and self-love can manifest. This is where any unexpressed fears of rejection, criticism or judgment are stored.
Brett Larkin has FREE authentic and simple yoga and meditation classes on Youtube.
- Visualize. Here is a great self-love visualization.
- Meditate daily. If meditation is new for you, start with 5 minutes.
- Practise mindfulness, spend e.g. some 15 minutes a day in solitude and in silence just without thinking and doing anything specific, just BE, HERE and NOW
- Journaling helps with self-awareness
- Walk in nature no matter how the weather is
- Color therapy. Focus on yellow or golden colors in cloths, foods, flowers, gemstones (citrine) etc.
- Essential oils like Neroli (Citrus aurantium, C. brigaradia, C. vulgaris) , Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) and Chamomile Roman (Anthemis nobilis). You can use them in diffuser. If you are new to essentials oils make sure there is always mentioned also latin name in the bottle. Rose Otto and Roman Chamomile are more expensive around 40€ / USD 45. Do not use EO´s (essential oils) directly to skin or internally.
- Affirmations. Do “mirror-work” like affirmations in front of mirror. Positive affirmations like ” I am surrounded by love. All is well.” affect to subconscious mind. Repeat one affirmation at least 21 days. You can also write affirmations on post-it and place them on visible place at your home where you see them at first in the morning. Here are more affirmations by Louise Hay.
- Food; healthy plant based food, chamomile tea.
- Surround your self only with loving and uplifting people.
Check also Mind has a Power to Heal.
You are a unique beautiful soul. – Louise Hay
If you have any questions, comment below or send me a message.
Health, Love & Light ♡
Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki Master
Key words; self-love, mind, unconscious mind, holistic healing, health, holistic living,
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
3 thoughts on “Self-Love is Essential for Healing”
If we don’t love ourselves first how can we love others? ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Exactly. Self-love is the most difficult life-lesson to learn.