Stress is an unpleasant companion. Stress is a consequence of the situation that you can´ t handle the situation and fear of it. I have noticed lately a lot of postings about stress people are suffering. There are also other causes for stress like chronic illness, bereavement, financial worries, relationship issues, too busy & scheduled life-style and living unfulfilling life just to mention few of them. Stress (emotional stress) causes physical stress like high cortisol levels. Having stress too long affects to your overall health and might cause serious illness.
What ever is the root cause for your stress here are few simple things you can do at home, or take them into your daily routines. Try to bring more harmony in your life.
Quick tips for stress-relief
- Balance your chakras with yoga especially lower chakras like root, sacral and solar plexus chakra.
- Meditate daily to get peace of mind. Start with 5 minutes if you can´ t meditate longer. You don´ t need to be pro in meditation, just relax and be here now in silence as long as it´s possible for you.
- Deep slow diaphragmatic breathing to stimulate the vagus nerve.
- Spend time in nature no matter what the weather is.
- Essential oils to use in diffuser like Chamomile Roman (Anthemis nobilis), Clary sage (Salvia sclarea), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Lavender (Lavendula angustofolia, L. officinalis), Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium, C. brigaradier), Sandalwood (Santalum album).
- Bach flower remedies like Rescue Remedy -spray (includes alcohol!) and Cherry Plum drops (Prunus Cerasifera). Star of Bethlemen drops (Ornithogalum umbellatum). Use 4 drops in water glass 4x/day. There are also other Bach flower remedies for stress release, you can mix up to 6-7 different remedies e.g. to one treatment bottle. Store in cool dark place. Note! If you have any RX drugs do not use.
- Color therapy: calming color is blue and orange brings you energy and vitality.
- High vibrational healthy food. When you eat healthy high vibrational food (like lots of greens, veggies, fruits) it increases your body´s frequency.
- Listen Solfeggio for raising your vibrations e.g. one hour a day. Emotions, thoughts and feelings are energy. Note! If you have any neurological disorder do not listen Solfeggio frequencies.
- Adaptogens like ashwagandha and maca (balancing hormones) are great for stress. You can mix ashwagandha poweder with e.g. licorise root tea or take capsules. Maca poweder you can mix to your smoothie or in breakfast bowl.
- Supplements like magnesium, vitamin B complex, ALA (Alpha-lipoic acid).
- Herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis), lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) and chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla or Chamaemelum nobile).
- Medicinal mushrooms like Reishi and Cordyceps.
- Crystals like Blue lace agate, Amethyst, Rose quartz, Clear quartz. Use braclets, pocket stones, or palm stones e.g. in meditation. Or place under the pillow during the sleep.
I hope you find these quick tips for helpful. As you notice everything is connected. The core of being healthy in physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually is your vibrational level.
If you have any questions, comment below or send me a message.
Health, Love & Light ♡
Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki Master
Key words; stress, stress-relief, quick tips, holistic healing, health, holistic living,
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.