Nice cream is vegan, mainly including banana and some berries. It´s been trendy for years now. Summer time I like to make my own nice cream with ingredients I like. Supermarket and grocery stores are full of different kinds of ice creams but all loaded with sugar. I do not use added sugar at all. Since it´s cause for so many dis-eases. I prefer make my own nice cream then I know exactly what it is including. I bought from farmer´s market fresh low bush blueberries today to freeze for winter. And therefore I made this nice cream. Creamy coconut oil is secret weapon when making nice cream!
Food is Medicine. Food Matters.
Recipe for Vegan Nice Cream – Ice Cream
Time; 10 min + freezing time
- 2 big frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 0,5 – 1 dl almond milk. Amount depends on your blender, I put only 0,5 dl.
- 3 tbsp creamy coconut oil (not coconut oil!)
- 1 tsp blueberry powder
- slice frozen bananas and put to blender
- add blueberries and other ingredients
- blend until smooth and soft
- put glass container and place it to freezer for 3 hrs (freezing depends on how much you put milk), it takes longer time in glass container
- add few fresh blueberries for decorations
Health, Love & Peace ♡
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.