Great news! It is possible to recover from Alzheimer according to MD Mark Hyman and MD Terry Wahls. Why not to prevent this even when you can? Your own daily choices either support your health, or support the dis-ease.
Alzheimer is completely prevantative dis-ease. – MD David Perlmutter
Know the Signs and Symptoms
Here are 10 Early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s, compiled by the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood and personality
What you need to do if you have Alzheimer or want to prevent it
- Change the diet; plant-based, avocados, nuts, seeds, no sugar, no grain, no alcohol, no dairy
- Do heavy metal detox
- Use MCT oil, caprylic acid, coconut oil (3 tbsp a day), avocado oil
- Detox food; all veggies, green powders like chlorella, spirulina, wheat grass, barley grass
- Drink filtered pure water
- Supplements; vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin C, omega3 EPA/DHA
- Minerals like zinc, selenium, magnesium
- Metafolin (5 MTHF)
Which lab tests tell the signs for “silent-inflammation”?
To know if “silent inflammation” is going on, following lab tests will give these signals:
- vitamin D
- D3 hormone
- vitamin B12
It is possible to recover from Alzheimer like MD Terry Wahls did. She was in wheelchair and she recovered well back to MD work changing the diet completely. Her story is here.
If you are interested to know more about brain, I suggest to purchase Broken Brain documentary (8 episodes) and Awakening from Alzheimer´s documentary. Or read books of Daniel G. Amen.
Invest in quality of your life!
Health, Love & Light ♡
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.
Source: Broken Brain, Awakening from Alzheimer, Daniel G Amen
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
2 thoughts on “Alzheimer is completely preventative dis-ease”