Sometimes I want something sweeter than cashews. I don´t eat any candies, my sugar (added sugar) intake is zero. This is super easy recipe to prepare. Takes just few minutes + freezing time.
Time: 10 min + 30 min freezing time
Ingredients for mousse;
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana (big size)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 0,3 dl almond or cashew milk
- raw cacao nibs
- coconut flakes
- just blend avocado, banana, cacao powder and milk together
- set the mousse in the glass
- put in the fridge for 30 min
Ingredients for raspberry puree;
- 250 g frozen raspberries
- 0,5 dl water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- put frozen raspberries to saucepan
- add chia seeds
- add 0,5 dl water and add some sugar if you want to or honey
- let raspberries to melt and heat up 10 min. You can make this same time than mousse.
- add raspberry pure on mousse, on top raw cacao nibs and coconut flakes
Love & health!