I think breakfast is the most important meal a day, at least for me. I want to eat in the morning breakfast which keeps me filled through the lunch and is loaded with nutrients. There are many so called healthy breakfast which are low in nutrients or loaded with added sugar like traditional yogurt, granola, orange juice with added sugar etc.
This is my favorite breakfast, I just vary fruits daily. On some days I took avocado-banana-spinach smoothie for breakfast or oatmeal crumble with raspberry-chia seeds.
Breakfast Bowl – Recipe;
Time; 5min + soaking time
- 2 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1 dl organic coconut water
- 2 dl coconut yogurt (home-made or organic)
- 1 tsp gelatinized/pre-digested maca powder
- 1 tbsp organic wild blueberry powder
- 2 tsp caprylic acid > writing post about caprylic acid and it´s health benefits later!
- 1 banana
- cape gooseberries
- figs or passion fruit
- quinoa pops
- coconut chips
- soak chia seeds in coconut water 30 min
- add coconut yogurt
- add maca, blueberry powder, caprylic acid and mixed well
- peel and slice medium ripe banana to bowl
- add quinoa pops
- add cape gooseberries and mulberries
- add coconut chips
- add figs or passion fruit
- enjoy with e.g. ginseng tea
What is your favorite breakfast?
Health, Love & Peace ♡
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.