Slaw salad is super easy and fast to make with food processor. My recipes are mostly easy and quick to prepare, and always optimized for maximum health benefits. I eat only the food that supports my health.
You can use in the this slaw salad also other veggies like cabbage, carrots or what ever you want to. Brussels sprouts are underrated veggie as well as cabbage. You can cook them in many ways. Yes you can eat them also as raw!
Raw food is vibrant. Vibrant food raises your frequency. – Food is energy.
Brussels sprouts are good for your health, low in calories but packed with nutrition. They are good source of riboflavin, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, fiber, vitamin A, K & C, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, potassium and manganese. Brussels sprouts have been linked to the prevention of a number of cancers, including colon cancer, ovarian cancer, and others. Adding more of this superfood to your diet could be a powerful anti-cancer strategy. (Dr Mercola)
Recipe for Healthy Slaw Salad
Time: 20 min
- 350 g Brussels sprouts
- 1 small head of radicchio
- 150 g radishes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- black sesame seeds
- rinse Brussels sprouts, and cut off the cobs and remove outer leaves
- rinse radicchio, and cut into four parts, and remove the cob part
- rinse radishes, remove the cobs
- run them through the food processor ( I used slicer part for Brussels sprouts and radicchio, grater part for radishes). After food processor I removed those middle parts left from Brussels sprouts since they are quite hard but it´s matter of taste.
- add cilantro
- add lemon juice
Tahini dressing for the slaw salad:
- 2 tsp tahini
- 0,5-1dl organic olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove to small
- 0,5 tsp organic ACV (apple cider vinegar with “Mother”)
- black pepper
- mix all ingredients together in the small bowl with spoon, and pour the sauce over the salad, and mix salad well.
You can add also on the top hummus if feel so. Under the salad is broad-bean pasta cooked in turmeric water and fresh spinach. I always cook pasta (chick-pea or broad bean pasta) and quinoa in turmeric water to give nice flavor for it.
Are you big fan of Brussels sprouts like me?
Health, Love & Peace ♡
You find me on Instagram @peacefulhealthwarrior, focused more on food.