As one of the most nutritious, concentrated whole foods known to humankind, Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica provides more nutrition gram per gram than any other spirulina on the market. Just one 3-gram serving, for instance, contains:
- 60% protein and an excellent source of vitamins A, K1, K2, B12 and iron, manganese and chromium
- A rich source of health-giving phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD and phycocyanin
- 2800% more beta-carotene than carrots
- 3900% more iron than spinach
- 600% more protein than tofu
- 280% more antioxidants than blueberries
Spirulina´s health benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- Cleanses liver
- Detoxes heavy metals
- Eliminates Candida
- Helps to prevent cancer
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cholesterol
- Boosts energy
- Helps to weight loss
I have used for a year now spirulina for my immune system, cleanse my liver, detoxify metals and boost my energy.
Spirulina has a lot of health benefits but I guess everyone can agree that smell and taste is not so good. You can use tablets or powder. If taking tablets you need to take them more than two a day. Everyone new with spirulina should start with low dosage like 1/4 tsp (powder) a day.You cam mix powder to smoothies, breakfast bowl, spinach/kale pancakes etc.
I take 1 tsp spirulina powder with glass of coconut water every evening. Coconut water removes the unpleasant taste. It should be mixed well before to drink it. Remember to brush your teeth if going out after taking spirulina!
Love & health!
5 thoughts on “Spirulina – Superfood”