There are several liver diseases like fatty liver, NAFLD, hepatitis, cirrhosis, autoimmune liver and liver cancer. These diseases are significantly increasing among the population for the reason traditional medicine do not recognize.
Liver is important organ, the third brain, considering on your health, it has many jobs, and most of the diseases start in liver. Main liver disease is fatty liver and NAFLD.
Liver has many jobs
Besides filtration, the liver also plays a major role in every single one of the body’s metabolic processes:
- Breaking down fat to produce energy
- Metabolism of carbohydrates and making sure your blood sugar levels stay constant
- Producing cholesterol
- Breaking down amino acids in food to produce energy or create new proteins
- Destroying old or damaged red blood cells
- Breaking down hormones like estrogen
- Removing alcohol, medication and toxins from the blood stream
- Aiding digestion by producing bile
- Storing essential nutrients, minerals, and iron
While the liver is incredibly resilient, it is also a delicate organ, susceptible to disease and toxicity. And in order for our liver to be able to take care of us, we must first take care of it.
Symptoms & Diseases of Liver Toxicity
It’s important to identify the symptoms of a dysfunctional liver early, before it progresses into disease. Diseases and symptoms you are suffering form a toxic liver include:
- Autoimmune disease; CFS, CU, Crohn´s, RA, MS, Lupus, Lyme, fibromyalgia
- Adrenal problems like thyroid
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Gallbladder infections
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Brain fog, poor concentration
- Hormonal issues like menopause symptoms
- Methylation problems
- Recurrent headaches incl. migraine
- Multiple chemical sensitivities
- Acne, rosacea, skin rashes
- Coated tongue
- Edema, water retention, puffiness, swollen lower legs
- Bad breath
- Excessive sweating
- Offensive body odor
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Red, swollen, itchy eyes
- Brownish spots and blemishes on the skin (liver spots)
- Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels
- Skin and/or eyes that are yellowish (jaundice)
- High blood pressure (due to clogged blood filter)
As you see the list is long even although not mentioned. Diseases and symptoms are related to liver disorder/disease. Biggest root cause is HHV virus (EBV, VZV, CMV, HSV, etc. there are 16 different HHV virus). You probably have one of these for 80% with certainty without even knowing it.
How to heal your liver toxicity?
- Remove alcohol
- Change your diet for plant based healthy food with low fat
- Do chemical detox
- Do heavy metal detox
Here are the suggested supplements, herbs, superfood and mushrooms to use for healing liver, list is long but your liver is important for your health. There is no one magic pill you can take to heal your liver.
- Milk Thistle caps
- 5-MTFH (Metafolin)
- ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (adenocylcobalamin with methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Magnesium (glycinate)
- Curcumin caps
- Chaga mushroom
- Green clay drink
- Spirulina (Hawaiin spirulina) powder or tablets
- Barley grass juice powder
- Licorise root tea
- Hibiscus tea
- Dandelion root tea
- Lemon balm tea
- Star anis tea
- Nettle leaf
It´s good to use herb tea and leave off all tea bags which contain heavy metals. You can make your own tea blend e.g. with nettle leaf and peppermint. If you have major issues with liver contact professional Naturopathic physician or Alternative MD.
Best way to activate your liver for detox in the morning is to drink warm lemon water or pure celery juice, or both. After this the breakfast.
You can heal yourself.
Follow on Instagram @sarihelensoulpreneur. Subscribe monthly Newsletter here.
Health, Love & Light ♡
-Sari Helen | Holistic Healing Therapist, Coach, Counsellor, Reiki
Key words; liver health, liver detox, holistic healing, health, holistic living, healthy lifestyle
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog is only for informational purposes and should not be considered to be healthcare advice or medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing. You should consult with a healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Anthony William; Liver Rescue
4 thoughts on “How to Heal Liver Toxicity”
thank you for all of this great information.
Thank you for your comment. I hope this post reaches people who need this information.
LikeLiked by 1 person